1) Language issues
- Stop Khas language imposition
- English as lingua franca not linguistic imperialism?
- Nepal should also have multi-lingual currency
- Stigmatization of non-Khas accents in Nepal
- Right to information in Mother Language
- What is a foreign language worth?
- Demand to mandate in-flight announcements in Nepalese languages.
- Language privilege: What it is and why it matters
- Check Your Linguistic Privilege
- Why “Nepali language” must not be called so
- Let Khas language be connecting language not impository!
- Lets make Khas language a unifying language, not imposed language
- Black Day for Nepal Bhasa
- What Christian missionaries can do to Janjatis, Nepal government can’t?
- If funding language is waste, why is government funding Khas and Sanskrit?
- Native language threatened at its own homeland
- If you don’t understand, how can you learn?
- The Costs of English-Only Education
- The Justification of Minority Language Rights
- Why mother language education
- Euro English
- Dialects of Nepal Bhasa
- Officially Adopting Local Languages
2) Ethnic issues
- Destruction of caste
- I will tell you where is ethnic indifference in Nepal
- Nepal is Unity in Diversity, not Uniformity
- It is Chomolungma
- Don’t play identity politics!
- In new Nepal
3) Newa issues in specific
- Can we make our Jatras more civilized?
- Pashupati’s control lost from the natives
- Bulldozing the rights of Indigenous People to expand roads in Kathmandu
- Please collect memories from Newa towns
- Evidences regarding that Nepal was term used for the Newa kingdoms
- The Newa Concept of Chuka/Chukwa चुक/चुक्व
- Newars are not “making mistake”, it’s our tongue
- Encroachment of Newa Land
- A new Newa movement
- For survival of Newa Civilization, we need power, we need autonomy
A personal diary on Dilla 13’s excursion in Khwopa and Yala
4) LGBTI issues
- The hypocrisy in transwomen beauty pageants
- Transgender Day of Visibility
- Probing The Complexities Of Transgender Mental Health
- Police thrases Roshni for being transgender
- Intersex bodies are “normal”
- International Day for Men who are attracted to Transwomen
- Stop gender seterotyping
- What does Pride Parade in nepal aims?
- A Brief History of Homosexual Movement in Nepal
- We cannot seek equality identifying with a discriminatory term
- Police found stolen idols but our media found third gender as criminal
- Arguing for same sex marriage
- Why International LGBTI Day?
- Homophobic and Transphobic Violence in Education: A Global Problem
- Marriage Equality and the Changing Moral
- Creating an LGBT-inclusive School Climate
- The Real Struggle Behind Trans Dating
- National LGBTI Day
- Transwomen are not “men”, men who like transwomen are not “gay”
- Transwomen who are lesbians and bisexual
- It isn’t the mockery of Hisila Yami, rather an example of transphobia
My personal experiences and emotions:
- My personal experience in taking birth as a transgender
- People who take special interest on my gender identity
- We should no longer stay silent
- A woman prefect for being penetrated behind, but not for a wife
- I have a heart that can love: A transwoman
Highlighting: How does genital of intersex people look like?
5) Women issues
- Why should women cover up just because men get horny at every inch of skin on women?
- Miss Nepal: Who are actually them?
- Victim blaming and logical fallacies
6) Men’s issues
7) Religious ignorance, dogma and blind faith
- Nigerian senate votes down gender equality bill because it is against their religion
- Cow is animal, animal cannot be a mother of human
- A religious cult: Sujan Babu Paudel
8) Social issues, Taboo(in general)
- Holi with consent
- Social message of skin whitening products’ ad
- Death penalty does not end rape
- Stop parental domination
- Suicide can be prevented
- Is free expression on internet shrinking in Nepal?
- The Oblivion of Pride
- Did Racism become cool?
- Nepal’s 2068 Census
- Sexually active does not mean unprincipled
9) Kathmandu, development and decentralization
- Protect fertile land of Kathmandu
- Internal Migration in a Post-Conflict, Post-Disaster Society
- Rainwater Harvesting and Groundwater Recharge for Water Storage in the Kathmandu Valley
- Development should be participatory
- Yén येँ(Kathmandu) was built in shape of Khadga
- For those who show lofty promises to develop Kathmandu
- New cities in 4 least developed federal states of Nepal
- And Kathmandu Valley went to path of destruction
- Kathmandu: An interview with my grandmother and her experiences
- Has air pollution made Kathmandu unlive-able?
- The nostalgia of Ga: Khusi
- World Water Day 2016
- Open letter to revolutionists
- World TB Day 2016
- Don’t get offended
- There is no inherent meaning of life
- No, Consuming Pepsi And Mentos Does NOT Lead To Instant Death From Cyanide Poisoning
- Atheist Solidarity Day
- Not old enough to lead: Marginalizing youths