1) Language issues
- Stop Khas language imposition
- English as lingua franca not linguistic imperialism?
- Nepal should also have multi-lingual currency
- Stigmatization of non-Khas accents in Nepal
- Right to information in Mother Language
- Demand to mandate in-flight announcements in Nepalese languages.
- Language privilege: What it is and why it matters
- Check Your Linguistic Privilege
- Why “Nepali language” must not be called so
- Lets make Khas language a unifying language, not imposed language
- Black Day for Nepal Bhasa
- What Christian missionaries can do to Janjatis, Nepal government can’t?
- If funding language is waste, why is government funding Khas and Sanskrit?
- Native language threatened at its own homeland
- The Justification of Minority Language Rights
- Euro English
- Dialects of Nepal Bhasa
- Officially Adopting Local Languages
- Nepali and Nepal Bhasa: Different language: Clearing the confusion
- Language and Sexuality: An intersection sexual rights activists need to also talk about
- Radio Nepal’s ban on Nepal Bhasa: 53rd commemoration of Newa Upsurge
2) Ethnic issues
- Destruction of caste
- Nepal is Unity in Diversity, not Uniformity
- It is Chomolungma
- Don’t play identity politics!
- In new Nepal
- Why do Newa people need to give constant certificates of them being Nepalese?
- Criticism of Dirgha Raj Prasai’s article “History Of Nepali Language and its importance”
- The obsession of mainstream media to present every indigenous culture masking MEHN-ism
3) Newa issues in specific
- Pashupati’s control lost from the natives
- Please collect memories from Newa towns
- Evidences regarding that Nepal was term used for the Newa kingdoms
- The Newa Concept of Chuka/Chukwa चुक/चुक्व
- Newars are not “making mistake”, it’s our tongue
- Encroachment of Newa Land
- A new Newa movement
- For survival of Newa Civilization, we need power, we need autonomy
- The thorns of displacement sugarcoated with term development
- The banished Newa Christians
- Newari: A Politically Laden, Inappropriate term
- Newa Muslims: Ignored, Lost and Shadowed Identity
- The dark history of Tribhuwan University
4) LGBTI issues
- The hypocrisy in transwomen beauty pageants
- Intersex bodies are “normal”
- Stop gender seterotyping
- We cannot seek equality identifying with a discriminatory term
- Police found stolen idols but our media found third gender as criminal
- Arguing for same sex marriage
- Why International LGBTI Day?
- Creating an LGBT-inclusive School Climate
- National LGBTI Day
- Transwomen are not “men”, men who like transwomen are not “gay”
- Transwomen who are lesbians and bisexual
- It isn’t the mockery of Hisila Yami, rather an example of transphobia
- Fake id definition: Crackdown to LGBTI people
- LGBTI ‘roles and stereotypes’: An emerging issue
My personal experiences and emotions:
- My personal experience in taking birth as a transgender
- People who take special interest on my gender identity
- We should no longer stay silent
- A woman prefect for being penetrated behind, but not for a wife
- I have a heart that can love: A transwoman
- Why I am doing hashtag #TransExclusionistTU
Highlighting: How does genital of intersex people look like?
5) Women’s issues and feminism
- Why should women cover up just because men get horny at every inch of skin on women?
- Miss Nepal: Who are actually them?
6) Men’s issues
- Remove ‘only female’ provision in nursing profession
- About men who are attracted to transwomen
- International Day for Men who are attracted to Transwomen
7) Religious ignorance, dogma and blind faith
- Nigerian senate votes down gender equality bill because it is against their religion
- Cow is animal, animal cannot be a mother of human
- A religious cult: Sujan Babu Paudel
8) Social issues, Taboo(in general)
- Holi with consent
- Social message of skin whitening products’ ad
- Stop parental domination
- Suicide can be prevented
- Nepal’s 2068 Census
- Sexually active does not mean unprincipled
- Hashtag #JitaNaJula- Sexual Harassment during Holi
9) Kathmandu, development and decentralization
- Protect fertile land of Kathmandu
- Rainwater Harvesting and Groundwater Recharge for Water Storage in the Kathmandu Valley
- Development should be participatory
- Yén येँ(Kathmandu) was built in shape of Khadga
- For those who show lofty promises to develop Kathmandu
- New cities in 4 least developed federal states of Nepal
- And Kathmandu Valley went to path of destruction
- Kathmandu: An interview with my grandmother and her experiences
- The nostalgia of Ga: Khusi
- Story of an over smart city: Yén
- Kathmanduities are initiating an Internet Strike
- Where is Free Prior Informed Consent in Nepal?
- Rise Natives Rise
- Why is a native term being called communal but not a term brought intentionally to supplant the native one?
- My concerns on Smart City in Nepal
- What is Save Nepa Valley Initiation?
- Comprehensive Development and the neglected aspects of development
10) Heritage issues
11) Report Writing(Field visit, Excursion, Conferences, Program, Summit)
12) Body image and Body shaming